Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - Ghandi's Fundamentals

This week I am sharing Ghandi's Top Ten Fundamentals for Changing the World.

When thinking about this list it occurred to me that while these may be fundamental for changing the world, they are also fundamental for life in general. Perhaps that is the point? If you don't have these as part of your innate or ingrained characteristics, you may not change the world but you also may not live a life you'd like to live. To me, these seem to be critical in living a life that I am both happy with and proud of. Maybe that's how we change the world - by loving the life we live, each and every one of us.

This list helps me to reflect on those things that are important and move away from those that are not. They serve as a reminder that we are all here to change the world, but we can all do that only by being ourselves and appreciated everything for what it is.

What does this list mean to you?

I found this on pinterest but you can click the image to take you to the original blog post about it from Oprah.com



No comments:

Post a Comment