Monday, December 12, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...CHRISTMAS!!!

It's really starting to look a lot like Christmas around our humble abode. We got a tree that is a bit more appropriately sized for our living room this year and Finn and I had a lot of fun decorating it.  I wrapped all of the presents we have purchased so far this past weekend and have them under the tree! I love wrapping presents...I really do!

We currently have a Santa hat as our tree topper-it looks cute, but I'm not a huge fan.  Finn hated the one I found last year though, so we are still in the market for a new, fun tree topper (and my toilet paper roll Santa is not an option, Finn).


On Saturday, after our Childbirth class (more to come on that at a later date), Finn hung lights outside! He did a great job, they look really nice!


Maybe we need to put a couple of strands up on the coop so the ladies can get in the holiday spirit!? Dirt might especially enjoy it since her body has decided that she should molt right now, despite the frigid temperatures.

Something like this perhaps?



Anyway, I really can't believe how quickly this past year has gone. A lot has changed, that's for sure!! I will definitely have to do a reflection post soon!

~Ash

1 comment: