Wednesday, December 28, 2011

30 Weeks (a week late)



How Far Along: 30 weeks!?! How the heck did that happen?

What I'm Doing: Blogging, obviously

Cravings: Cereal with almond soy milk and cookies! 

Sleep: Total crap these days

Gender: Definitely not finding out, still :)

Names: We narrowed down the list a lot. But realized we don't have a ton of boy names that we really love. This could be a sign, or it could mean that we really need to figure out some boy names so that if the doc says "It's a Boy!" we don't panic because we have no clue what his name will be. We'll see how this all unfolds. 

Symptoms: Super tired, easily irritable, pelvic pain

Favorite moment this week: I suppose this was actually last week, but since I post so irregularly I'm going with it. It was probably when we got to find out that we'll have another ultrasound next week (Dec. 27th). I know Finn is super excited as well! We haven't had an ultrasound since the end of September so it will be quite the treat to see the little one again! We have to get one because I'm measuring big and they just want to check the baby's growth, etc. to make sure that there isn't anything to be concerned about. Although if they tell us we may have a 10lb baby incubating in there, I'm going to be concerned!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment